Dharma Jagaran Around the World
1. Dharma Jagaran Around the World 1
2. Muslims Killing Muslims in thousands 3
3. List of Converts to Hinduism Around The World 5
From Islam 5
From Christianity 5
From Judaism 7
4. Who practices Yoga? 7
5. Sanskrit 7
6. Pope Apologizes 8
1. Dharma Jagaran Around the World
Did anyone say Muslims cannot be converted to other religions??
1. Over 10 lakhs of Muslims in Indonesia (Java, Kalimantan, Borneo, Sumetra provinces) have returned to their ancestral Hindu religion. Over 1 lakh Muslims in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh have returned to Hindu fold in recent years.
2. Over 20 lakhs Muslims in Indonesia have become Buddhists.
3. Lacs of Muslims including Mullas and Imams are getting converted to Christianity in African war-torn countries every year on an average for a few grains of bread and jam. This is a huge loss and yet rich Arab countries are busy in entertainments. So much for Islamic Brotherhood.
4. Churches are being auctioned in western countries and are being purchased by ISKCON, Swami Narayan Groups, Sri Lankan Tamil Hindus, Afghan Hindus, Sanatani Hindus from Bharat, West Indies and Fiji. Once a Hindu temple for Lord Shiva, Ram, Vishnu, Ganesh or Mata Parvati is built not only Hindus but Whites also visit in large numbers. Britney Spear visits Ganesha temple in Washington with her son.
5. Pope Benedict XVI is going from country to country seeking apology for thousands of cases pending in courts for rape, sex abuse, child sex scandals, pedophiles by Catholic priests, bishops, and choir singers.
6. Earlier Pope John Paul II went to several countries seeking apology for wiping out tribes, aborigine clans, culture, languages, arts, music and religious practices in the most brutal manner.
7. Yoga and Meditation is increasingly becoming popular in the West. Many leading personalities in sports and entertainment field are practicing yoga for maintaining their health and figures. Yoga and Meditation is a Rs 15,000 Crore business in USA alone. More than 10% of the whites and blacks in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand practice Yoga and Meditation in spite of opposition from church groups. Perhaps there are more yoga centers in west than in Bharat.
8. Fear of Cholesterol and obesity is driving many especially the youth in the west to turn to vegetarianism.
9. There are many Ayurvedic centers in Brazil perhaps next only to Bharat. Many universities around the world have started courses in Ayurveda. Ayurvedic Burqa is in demand in the Arab world.
10. Sanskrit is taught in more than 200 universities around the world. There is more and more demand for software professionals with knowledge of Sanskrit for developing softwares for Robots and Artificial Intelligence. NASA and other research institutes are looking for Sanskrit knowing professionals. President of Greece welcomed President APJ Abdul Kalam in Sanskrit. Mbeki, President of South Africa and Wen Jiabo, Prime Minister of China quote from Vedas.
11. In US senate, many state parliaments and convocation at MIT were inaugurated with Vedic chantings. 30 selected mantras of Vedas have been preserved as World Heritage. UK has started a Vedic Heritage school for children. Mbeki, President of South Africa recited mantras from Rig Veda to emphasize Unity in Diversity. Wen Jiabao,
12. Tony Blair warned with economic sanctions Russia and Kazakhstan for bulldozing Hindu temples. Moscow is now rebuilding the temple at a new location. Prime Minister of Thailand personally took part in the installation ceremony of Lord Brahma statue at Wat Erawan. (The statue was broken by a Muslim fanatic earlier and the Thai public beat him to death in anger).
13. Govt of India awarded Padma Bhushan to Chinese Sanskrit scholar Ji Xianlin who has translated Ramayan into Chinese. Mahabharat has been translated by some of his students. PM Wen Jiabo learnt Sanskrit from him.
14. Gita is taught in leading Management Institutions of the world including Stanford. They arrange lectures by Gita scholars like Swami Parthasarathy.
15. There is lot of scope for movies and cartoons based on Vikramaditya tales, tales from Panchatantra, Puranas, Hitopadesa, Hanuman, Ganesha, Ramayan and Mahabharat to replace Harry Potter.
2. Muslims Killing Muslims in thousands
(So much for Muslim Brotherhood & Pan Islam)
1. Some 30 lac Bangladeshi Muslims killed in 1971 by Pakistan’s Punjabi soldiers.
2. 23 lac Muslims including Shia and Kurdi Muslims died due to Saddam Hussain during his rule in Iraq from 1979 to 2003. During this period he fought wars with Iran and Kuwait.
3. 20 lac Afghan Muslims lost their lives between 1979 and today at the hands of Talibans and Al-Qaeda and the ongoing wars between Hamid Karzai government and Taliban rebels.
4. 20 lacs Muslims have been killed in the tribal wars between different Muslim groups in Sudan since1983.
5. At least 1,000 Muslims are getting killed every day by fellow Muslims in Shia – Sunni clashes, ethnic clashes, clashes between military and Muslim radicals in Islamic countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Middle East, Turkey, Yemen, Egypt, Nigeria, African countries etc.
6. There are 23 Arab countries including Palestine. Of these only eight are Rich Oil Producing countries. These are:
Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya,
Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates
The rest except perhaps Egypt are among the poorest nations of the world with a per capita income of less than 2$ a day.
The oil rich Arab countries will enjoy spending their filthy excess dollars in spreading jihad, Al-Qaida, unrest around the world than feeding their suffering Arab millions. So much for Arab Brotherhood.
7. Muslims believe in one God, Allah, one Prophet, Mohammed, one book Quran. Yet a Sunni Muslim will not pray in a Shia mosque, Sunni and Shia will not pray in a Kurdi mosque, Sunni, Shia and Kurdi will not pray in a Sufi mosque, Sunni, Shia, Kurdi and Sufi will not pray in an Ahmedia mosque and so on. So much for Islamic Brotherhood.
8. There are 52 declared Islamic countries under Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC). In all these countries Sunnies, Shias, Kurdis and other factions are killing each other every day. In addition death toll is raised due to the fight between the militants and the military. The scores of Muslims killing Muslims in these countries is alarming. In Iraq it is 110 Muslims killed by Muslims per day, 55 in Pakistan, 250 in Sudan, 50 in Palestine between Hamas and Al Fatah and so on. Thus about 1,000 Muslims get killed by Muslims every day in the Islamic paradise of Asia and Africa. So much for Islamic Brotherhood.
9. Israel is ready to bomb Iran if it produces an atom bomb.
10. Jews number just 1 crore 40 lacs (70 lacs in Israel and 70 lacs in USA, Germany, Poland etc). Jews around the world have won 180 Nobel Prizes in knowledge based subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Medicine and literature). Muslims are 140 crores in the world (100 Muslims to every Jew) and they have produced just 3 Nobel Laureates (other than Peace Prizes) so far. The reason for this massive difference lies in education, tolerance and respect for womanhood.
11. When Muslims kill Muslims in thousands, there are no angry protests and fatwas. Hence we should encourage the differences among Sunni, Shia, Ahmedia or Sufi Muslims and allow them to settle their old scores. Only then there will be peace.
What BJP Governments Should Do?
1. Our Constitution guarantees protection to Minorities. In Bharat, Sunnies, Catholics and Baptist Church are majority communities in Islam and in Christianity. The real minorities among them are Shias, Ahmediyas, Khojas, Syrian Christians etc. Hence govt should help only these minorities and leave the majorities out of jobs, reservations, educations etc. By dividing the Muslims and Christians we can trigger Shia-Sunni and Catholic – Protestant wars which will be to our advantage.
2. There are a few ethnic militant groups like the Baluchs and Sinds within Pakistan who want to Break-away from Punjabi dominated Pakistan. We should supply them arms, money and logistic support allow Pakistan to break into 3 or 4 smaller parts.
3. Pakistan’s main exports are Basmati Rice, Carpets, textiles etc. India should give incentives, subsidies to all exporters of these items so that they are able to sell in the world market at cheaper prices and kill Pakistan’s exports.
4. Countries like Germany which supply arms to Pakistan should be told that India will not allow their companies to thrive in Indian markets any more. Germany will reverse its policy overnight.
5. When countries give monetary assistance to Pakistan, India should issue a strong warning that if Pakistan uses these amounts for purchase of arms against India, those countries will be held responsible.
3. List of Converts to Hinduism Around The World
• Bukka I - King of Vijayanagara empire who converted to Islam, then reconverted.
• Annapurna Devi - surbahar (bass sitar) player and music teacher in the North Indian classical tradition.
• Aashish Khan (born Ustad Aashish Khan Debsharma) - Indian musician.
• Harihara I - King of Vijayanagara empire who converted to Islam, then reconverted.
• Hassan Palakkode - Malayali writer on Islam.
• Pandit Tansen Pandey (born Ustad Hussainuddin Khan Dagur) - Dhrupad Singer.
• Rizwanur Rahman - Bengali designer who died in a mysterious death.
• Mirza Salih - Prominent Mughal official and member of the Darbar of emperor Akbar.
• Anwar Shaikh - British author.
• Ifa Sudewi - Chief judge for the 2002 Bali bombing trials.
• Mohammad Umer - Bhopal man whose marriage was upheld by the Supreme Court of India.
George Harrison converted from Christianity to Hinduism
1. Agehananda Bharati (born Leopold Fischer) - academic Sanskritist, a prolific author about religious subjects, and a Hindu monk in the Dasanami Sannyasi order
2. Annie Besant - Theosophist, orator and feminist.
3. Job Charnock - The founder of Calcutta.
4. Alice Coltrane - American jazz pianist, organist, harpist, and composer.
5. Nilla Cram Cook - Associate of Mahatma Gandhi.
6. Alain Daniélou - French historian, intellectual, musicologist,Indologist.
7. Ambarish Das (born Alfred Ford) - American businessman, great-grandson of Henry Ford a disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada founder of ISKCON.
8. Bhagavan Das (born Kermit Michael Riggs) - Western Yogi.
9. Shaunaka Rishi Dasa - born into an Irish Christian family and founder of the Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
10. Urmila Devi Dasi (born Edith E. Best) - leading female disciples of Srila Prabhupada specializing in primary and secondary education.
11. Ram Dass - Spiritual teacher
12. Roy Eugene Davis - American Kriya Yoga teacher.
13. Ma Jagattarini Devi - (born Janne Wesly) former hollywood actress
14. Krishna Dharma - British author and convert to Gaudiya Vaishnavism under ISKCON
15. John Dobson - astronomer and telescope designer
16. David Frawley - author on Hinduism, Yoga and Ayurveda.
17. Heather Graham - American Actress
18. Kelli Williams - American Actress
19. George Harrison - popular English guitarist, singer, songwriter, record producer, and film producer, best known as a member of The Beatles who passed away chanting the Hare Krishna Mahamantra in the company of monks from ISKCON. He is also known for donating Bhaktivedanta Manor, a Hindu temple to the Hare Krishna community in Britain
20. Jon B. Higgins - American musician, scholar, and teacher known for his rare skill as a foreigner in the field of Carnatic music
21. Lex Hixon - poet, philosopher and spiritual practitioner and teacher
22. Aldous Huxley - English writer who emigrated to the United States, author of Brave New World
23. Christopher Isherwood - Anglo-American novelist.
24. Jomol - Malayali actress .
25. Timothy Leary - Harvard professor and American writer and psychologist.
26. Stephen Knapp - American author and convert to Gaudiya Vaishnavism and member of ISKCON.
27. Swami Kriyananda (born J. Donald Walters) - direct disciple of the yogi Paramahansa Yogananda
28. Joe Don Looney - professional American football player.
29. John McLaughlin - jazz fusion guitar player.
30. Crispian Mills - English musician.
31. Savitri Devi Mukherji (born Maximiani Portas) - French woman who became enamoured with Hinduism and Nazism, trying to synthesise Hinduism with Nazi philosophy and racial ideology
32. Swami B. G. Narasingha (born Jack B. Herber) - American Hindu monk, author, photographer, videographer, and documentarian
33. Sister Nivedita (born Margaret Elizabeth Noble) - Anglo-Irish social worker, author, and teacher.
34. James Pomerantz - senior sitar disciple of Ali Akbar Khan of the Baba Allauddin Maihar Gharana
35. Swami Sivananda Radha - Canadian author on Hinduism and Hindu writer.
36. Leelawathy Ramanathan - Australia-born Hindu writer and activist. Converted upon marrying Ponnambalam Ramanathan.
37. Mathias Rust - German daredevil pilot.
38. J. D. Salinger - American author best known for The Catcher in the Rye.
39. Bhakti Tirtha Swami (born John E. Favors) - American Hindu leader and disciple of Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
40. Kenneth R. Valpey - Gaudiya Vaishnava Theologian who studied at Oxford University, St. Cross College.
41. Ricky Williams - Miami Dolphins football player.
• Krishna Das (born Jeffrey Kagel) - singer who performs Indian chants called kirtans
• Ram Dass (born Richard Alpert) - professor of psychology at Harvard University.
• Hridayananda Goswami (born Howard J. Resnick) - American spiritual leader of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
• Tamal Krishna Goswami (born Thomas G. Herzig) - governing body commissioner of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
• Nina Hagen - German singer
4. Who practices Yoga?
1. Abdul Kareem Jabbar – Intl famous Basket ball Player – He now runs a Yoga institute
2. Dan Marino – American Football
3. Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs – players for Manchester United and Celtic
4. Evander Holyfield – Heavyweight Boxing Champion
5. Pete Sampras – Grand slam Tennis Champion
6. Venus and Serena Williams – Women’s tennis Champions
7. Ian Thorpe – Australian Olympic gold medalist in Swimming
8. New Zealand All Blacks
9. Indian National Cricket team
10. Quincy John – world famous Music composer (winner of maximum Grammy Award and Oscar Award for a Black American)
11. John Nash – Noble Prize winner
12. Madonna – Actress and Singer
13. Ricky Martin – Actor
14. Meg Ryan - Actor
Sanskrit is taught in over 200 Universities in Europe, Americas, Australia,
New Zealand, Israel, Gulf countries, Burma, Thailand, Japan etc.
Shradha and interest on Gita, Ayurved, Reincarnation, Indian music, Hindi films are increasing all over the world.
6. Pope Apologizes
Vatican City - Following are some instances in which the papacy admitted errors or apologised for actions of the Roman Catholic Church.
1. • 1992: After 13 years of study by the Vatican, Pope John Paul II declared that the church was wrong to condemn astronomer Galileo for maintaining that the earth was not the centre of the universe. The scientist was formally rehabilitated and the pope said Galileo's condemnation had resulted from "tragic mutual incomprehension".
2. • 1992: Visiting a former centre of the slave trade in Senegal, John Paul begged for forgiveness for the Christians involved in the slave trade. "From this African sanctuary of black pain, we begged the pardon from above," the pope said.
3. • 1995: John Paul issued a document saying that the Church was "truly sorry" for any discrimination or mistreatment of women.
4. • 1995: During a visit to the Czech Republic, John Paul asked forgiveness for violence by Catholics against Protestants during the 16th century Counterreformation. "Today I, the pope of the Church of Rome, in the name of all Catholics, ask forgiveness for the wrongs inflicted on non-Catholics during the turbulent history of these peoples."
5. • 1998: In a document on the Holocaust, John Paul expressed remorse for the cowardice of some Christians during the Nazi persecution of Jews, regretting the silence of those who "were not strong enough to raise their voices in protest".
6. • 1999: John Paul denounced the persecution of Jan Hus, a 15th-century religious reformer and precursor of Protestantism who was burned at the stake.
7. • 2000: On a solemn Day of Pardon during the Holy Year, John Paul asked forgiveness for the sins of Catholics through the ages, including wrongs inflicted on Jews, women and minorities. During the ceremony it was the future Benedict XVI, then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who spoke of the Inquisition, confessing "sins committed in the service of the truth".
8. • 2000: In a visit to Yad Vashem, the Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem, John Paul said the Catholic Church is "deeply saddened by the hatred, acts of persecution and displays of anti-Semitism directed against the Jews by Christians at any time and in any place".
9. • 2001: On a visit to Athens, John Paul issued a sweeping apology for wrongs committed by Roman Catholics against Orthodox Christians.
10. • 2001: Sending his official word over the internet for the first time, John Paul apologised for missionary abuses against indigenous peoples of the South Pacific.
11. • 2006: Pope Benedict XVI said on Sunday he was "deeply sorry" that Muslims worldwide took offence over a speech he gave in Germany on September 12 about Islam and holy war.
12. 2008 April: Pope Benedict XVI apologized for 13,000 child abuse and women rape cases by Catholic priests belonging to California Churches.
13. Australians and Canadians are also saying that Pope should visit them and seek apology for child abuses by Catholic Church authorities.